Careers Why Choose REMA? | Benefits Of Working At REMA
REMA is always searching for talented emergency medicine providers
Raleigh Emergency Medicine Associates is a democratic, independent, physician group of board certified Emergency Medicine physicians. We staff Rex Healthcare Emergency Department with a current census of 60, 000 visits per year. We employ 8 mid-level providers. Our recruiting efforts prioritize top physician and experienced mid-level practitioner candidates in our field to provide, efficient and compassionate care for patients presenting to Rex Healthcare Emergency department. Full-time physicians hired are on a partnership track to have equal ownership after two years of employment. Mid-level practitioners enjoy a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. REMA strives for longevity within our group and career by broad Emergency Department coverage and flexibility in scheduling. This allows ample opportunity to enjoy family, friends and other outside interests.
Why Choose REMA?
- BC/BE residency trained emergency physicians
- All of our physicians are residency trained in Emergency Medicine and are board-certified or board-eligible in Emergency Medicine
- Our mid-level providers have extensive emergency medicine experience, and many have had advanced emergency-medicine-specific training
- democratic independent group that is 100% physician owned
- 100% productivity/RVU-based reimbursement
- flexible scheduling
- REMA has a physician scheduler who works with advanced ED scheduling software to make each provider’s schedule as specific to their needs as possible while being equitable to all providers
- Robust ED coverage with physicians and MLP’s
- REMA recognizes that providing 24/7 emergency care is a stressful and unpredictable job.
- We try to maximize our provider satisfaction and quality of life by having an exceptionally well-staffed department.
- We have 24 hour physician double coverage and 10-16 hours of triple coverage every day.
- Midlevel providers are in the ED 22 hours a day, with double and even triple coverage at peak times.
- We also have a provider on backup call as well.
Benefits Of Working At REMA
- Well established and respected group within Rex hospital
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Comprehensive specialty coverage including 24/7 in-house Hospitalists, Anesthesia and Acute Care Surgery. Cath lab also available 24/7
- Board certified radiologists reading films real-time 24/7
- Pharmacist in the ED 24/7
- Benefits of living in Raleigh
- Excellent schools, colleges and universities
- Excellent climate
- Extensive greenways, parks, forests for outdoor activities
- Award winning art, science and history museums